Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Would someone please tell me:

1. WHERE ALL THIS GRAY HAIR IS COMING FROM?!?!?!?!?!?
*sigh*

2. Whether I'm the only one who thinks the current Quizno's commercials (with the talking oven) are just wrong? Torpedo sandwiches... now, I'm no advertising genius, but I'm pretty sure that what they're getting at .... um, is NOT torpedoes.
Puh-lease.

3. Why people in Ventura have so much trouble reading speed-limit signs? (I promise you, it really is okay if you go 55 when that's the posted limit!!!)

4. For that matter, why do people in Ventura have so much trouble driving in parking lots? I'm pretty sure the standard driving rules still apply. Well, except for the Poinsettia Plaza parking lot - I am firmly convinced that whoever designed that was an evil genius.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I would like to add in why people don't feel the need to obey the YIELD sign at Gonzales and Harbor....it's not a merge people....and I'm with you on the speeding...I get the "what are you an old lady" stare whenever I actually go 55 on Victoria. I was so happy to see a motorcycle cop staked out a couple of weeks ago on it...